Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I adore Chicago. I love it, I love it here."

Christian Bale! He didn't stop and talk to fans or anything but people would yell out random things and he would respond and you could hear his accent which I thought sounded adorable. I haven't seen too many movies with Christian Bale, with the exception of the Batman movies and American Psycho. In Public Enemies, Christian Bale plays Melvin Purvis, the Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in Chicago, and he ends up taking down John Dillinger.

Johnny Depp!! I was completely embarrassed because I have the tendency to cry/drop a tear (McK reference) when I'm excited and that is exactly what was happening at this moment. Then to add insult to injury, after his little stumble thing, I'm pretty sure he saw me with my "awww!" face on. And it's true: Johnny Depp is the sweetest celebrity ever. Here, he is telling us he'll be back out in a minute and spent almost two hours talking to everybody and signing autographs. Johnny Depp is playing John Dillinger, the so called Robin Hood of his time who was finally caught and shot in the alley behind the Biograph Theater.

No pictures of Marion Cotillard or Michael Mann :(

All in all: totally worth the four hours on my feet and, even though this wasn't THE world premiere or whatever, I can still say I've been to a red carpet premiere!
I'm going to be happy for weeks because of this! Nothing but smiles :)

2 comments:

  1. watch the newest Terminator. Christian Bale... slobber.
    slobber slobber slobber.

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, christian bale os hott!

    ReplyDelete